- Isabella Morales
I am no expert in flowers (would love to tho), however one of my favorite hobbies is making arrangements for my home (quarantine made it rise). I love how they give more life and color to decorations. Without even noticing they make my humor go up in the daily in and out of the house. Soooo, I’m going to share with you some tips I use when fixing them.
1. Take a clean vase and fill half of it with water.
2. Take all the leaves from below water level.
3. Cut the flowers in diagonal.
4. Place the bigger ones in the middle.
5. Mix flowers with other types of leaves, add some green (ex: eucalipto, lily grass, green ball dianthus).
6. Change the water every 2 days, freshen them up!
7. Be delicate, take your time and enjoy!!!!!
It’s worth it…
Fill your home or office with bloom, give some to your loved ones and cheer 'em up. Gonna leave you with a cute quote: “The earth laughs in flowers” -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
P.S. I can’t wait to hop on the flower trend…